5 MORE SLEEPS!
So it's a really exciting week ahead. My first eye operation is set for this Thursday which is now just 5 sleeps away. The last 7 months have been a mix of emotions. The joy of having a heart full of love for God and knowing he is with me The amazing friends I have who have supported me, cried with me and laughed with me - I will always be grateful for you all. Then there is the other side of the coin - the heartache of not being able to see the faces of the children I work with; not being able to visit my family and see my beautiful baby great niece; take the dog for a walk; drive; see the telly; read a book...the list is endless and would fill this space. But nevertheless, the positive times outweigh the negative - and for this I praise God every day. But today the reason for writing, is so I can look back after my operation and remember how far I've come. I need to remember that yesterday while at a funeral I couldn't see people's faces. If people didn't speak...

Comments
Post a Comment